- Tome: creates presentations from scratch and supplies them with AI-generated illustrations. For example, you can generate a presentation about a grammar topic with explanations and examples just in a few seconds using the right prompt.
- D-ID’s virtual presenters: if you teach reading, you can impersonalize a character using an AI-animated image. My students loved it when we studied Shakespeare’s texts. We could animate a characters from the play and decide how they speak and what they say using the tool.
- If you teach online, Fanthom for Zoom is great, because it records the lesson and creates lesson notes in an editable document that can be used by the students.
- Quillionz: This is a unique AI tool that helps teachers create questions, quizzes, and other educational content in a matter of seconds. Just input a few keywords or key concepts, and the platform will generate a range of question types (e.g. multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blanks, etc.) that can be used for assessments or classroom activities.
- And last, but not least, my all-time favourite QuillBot: a paraphrasing tool that helps users rewrite or rephrase sentences, paragraphs, or articles. It is designed to make the process of rewording text easier and faster while maintaining the original meaning. I love it because it also explains what it does and gives grammar references if required.
Happy school year to everyone!